Current date/time is July 22nd 2017, 9:47 pm
Forum Terms of serviceThe moderators of this forum will try hard to edit or remove reprehensible messages as soon as possible. However, it is impossible for them to review all the messages. You thus admit that all the messages posted on this forum express the sight and opinion of their respective authors and not those of the moderators or the Webmaster (except messages posted by them) and consequently, they cannot be held responsible of the discussions.
- Aggressive or slanderous messages, as well as personal insults and critics, the coarseness and vulgarities, and more generally any message contravening the French laws are prohibited.
- Messages who promote - or evoke - illegal practices are prohibited.
- If you post informations which come from another site
, look first if the site in question doesn't forbid it. Show the address of the site in question in order to respect the work of their administrators!
- Please post your messages only once. The repetitions are unpleasant and useless!
- Please make an effort on grammar and spelling. SMS-style language (ex: r u sk8ing?) is not advised!
Any message contravening the listing above will be edited or removed without additional notice or justification within deadlines which will depend on the availability of the moderators. Any abuse will involve the cancellation of the registration. Internet is neither an anonymous space, nor a space of no-right! We reserve ourselves the possibility of informing your access provider and/or the legal authorities of any malevolent behavior. An IP address of each poster is recorded in order to help us to make you respect these conditions.
By clicking on " I agree to these terms " below:
- You acknowledge to have fully read these current rules;
- You commit yourself to respect unreservedly these current rules;
- You grant the moderators of this forum the right to delete, move or edit any discussion subject at any moment.
The E Club Social is a social network that provides users with a social networking experience. Any violations to the Terms of The E Club Social and The E Club will result in the violating member being banned. Members must make sure there is no spam, or inappropriate material. Also, it is prohibited to advertise a user's website in The E Club Social's News Bank. However, a user can promote his/her website in The E Club Social's Website Marketplace.
The E Club Social provides members with a variety of social services, which include iClub, the Website Marketplace, and VideoResort. These services are sometimes ad-supported, allowing them to be free for members. By agreeing to these terms, you agree to allow The E Club Family advertise in certain services, and Google to send cookies to your browser.
2. Accepting the Terms
By agreeing to these terms, the member "You" agree to allow The E Club Social to:
- Have the ability to edit, delete, modify, or use information posted by You on the News Bank if something doesn't comply with these Terms or The E Club's Terms,
- Possibly use some of the information posted by You as related links or in ads with Your consent.
3. Registration Information
When signing up for The E Club Social, You will be prompted to have a username and password for your account. The E Club Social takes no responsibility in hacked accounts, but we make sure to have a high level of account security.
The E Club Social allows You to post or write in the News Bank and send Private or Instant Messages. You will be banned if you write about illegal, explicit, or other inappropriate topics.
5. Account Termination
The E Club Social reserves the right to terminate a member's account at any time, if the member does not comply with the Terms of Service, or for any other reason. The member will receive three warnings via e-mail before being banned, explaining what the member has done.
6. Miscellaneous Terms
All information (except member content) on The E Club Social is Copyright, ©, to The E Club Social, and other content is copyright to the user who posted it, but The E Club Family has rights to use it on The E Club Family. This means The E Club Social Administration and the user who posted the post reserve the right to edit, delete, or use information posted.
The E Club Social's service names (such as "ClubIt", "VideoResort", "News Bank", "iClub", "SocialTV", and The E Club Social's name itself), are Copyright to The E Club Social and The E Club Family.
Terms last updated July 10, 2013.