New: The E Club Social VideoResort Beta - A Step Above IM.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Topic New: The E Club Social VideoResort Beta - A Step Above IM.

Now that The E Club Social is full of cool technologies, we are proud to present our newest feature, The E Club Social VideoResort!

When I heard that Google Plus has a video chat service, called Hangouts, which can allow a member of Google to talk with up to 10 people at a time, I wanted a video chat service for The E Club Social. Facebook also has a video chat service, but it only allows for 2 people at a time to talk. So, once again, The E Club Social beat Google and Facebook's technologies combined.

I was looking on WebStarts' (The E Club's creator) Blog, and I saw an entry about a video chat service for websites! It's called TokBox, and it has many video chat widgets for websites. I quickly grabbed the HTML code for the video chat box, and put it in a new page. It worked! I call this new feature...The E Club Social VideoResort! It allows up to 20 members (we only have 5 as of now) of The E Club Social to chat with each other on video! All you need is a microphone and a Web Cam!

Only members of The E Club Social can access VideoResort by simply clicking on the tab that says "VideoResort Beta" in the menu bar.
If you are a guest and you want to use VideoResort to video chat with your fellow members, all you need to do is register for The E Club Social and become a member
! It's FREE!

Happy chatting, members!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-TheEClub | View My Profile

/TheEClub
The E Club Social Platinum Participant
The E Club Social Platinum Participant

My Posts : 55

View user profile http://theeclub.info http://plus.theeclub.info/user/TheEClub

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum