Translation and New Ad Info

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Topic Translation and New Ad Info

THIS IS A VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE THAT ALL MEMBERS OF THE E CLUB SOCIAL MUST READ.

The E Club Social has many visitors from around the world, including Africa, Europe, Asia, and North America. Many of our visitors probably speak different languages than English, which is The E Club Social's default language. To solve this, The E Club Social is introducing a Google Translate automatic translation system. When a guest/member of The E Club Social's browser's default language is different than English, a Google Translate banner will automatically appear above the page that the person is on. This new feature will help visitors and members of The E Club Social stay more connected.

Now, we get into another important update on The E Club Social. Since the new Google Translate bar is hidden in the left column for all members, guests, Moderators, and me, the Administrator/CEO, there would be a problem with the Google Translate bar. It moves the rest of the page you're on to the right, so I had only one choice to fix this problem I had for Moderators and I. I have put the AdSense advertisements in every page for everybody, so even I have to see the ads. The good thing about this is that I can ensure the quality of the ads. I also enlarged the "Ad Information" text.

Each page now looks exactly the same as always, now with automatic translation!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-TheEClub | View My Profile

/TheEClub
The E Club Social Platinum Participant
The E Club Social Platinum Participant

My Posts : 55

View user profile http://theeclub.info http://plus.theeclub.info/user/TheEClub

Back to top Go down