View previous topic View next topic Go down

How do you like these new updates?

0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Topic The E Club Social's New Look

Thanks to the power of iFrames, and The E Club's drag-and-drop interface (the WebStarts editor), our homepage got an awesome new look! Very Happy The E Club's drag-and-drop editor technology, powered by WebStarts, allowed me to create a new homepage for The E Club Social - on The E Club! The drag-and-drop editor allowed for more customization than I could ever make for The E Club Social's homepage than just plain HTML code, like I used before. With iFrame technology (HTML tags that allow the displaying of one page's content on another page), I was able to put the page I made on The E Club the new homepage content for The E Club Social. I just got rid of the border and scrollbars.

On some computer monitors, like those of laptops, the sidebar shifted some of the iFrame's content to the right, making some of the content not viewable. So, I got rid of the sidebar, meaning that there are NO GOOGLE ADSENSE ADS (The E Club's) ON MOST PAGES! Since Forumotion powers The E Club Social for free, we have to keep the leaderboard ad at the top of the pages there for members and guests. This is another reason why you should become a Moderator, because there are no ads on most pages for Moderators.

The removal of the sidebar will also get rid of the Google Translators, but we will try as hard as possible to restore them in the future, without the sidebar.

Enjoy these awesome new features!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-TheEClub | View My Profile

/TheEClub
The E Club Social Platinum Participant
The E Club Social Platinum Participant

My Posts : 55

View user profile http://theeclub.info http://plus.theeclub.info/user/TheEClub

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum