Happy 1st Anniversary to The E Club Social!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Topic Happy 1st Anniversary to The E Club Social!

The E Club Social is now one year old, and I can't say how much it impacted The E Club Family. It began the transition from The E Club Family being a small chain of content sites to it being a large chain of social networking-enhanced technology and content sites.

In terms of members, The E Club+ has beaten The E Club Social 9 to 20, but both of these numbers can increase at any time. But without The E Club Social, The E Club+ would not exist. I, as CEO of The E Club Family, have never worked on a website longer than I did on The E Club Social and The E Club+. Combined, these two sites make a powerful social networking combination.

As Facebook begins to reach one billion users and has already reached their IPO, I know that The E Club Social and The E Club+ would never have so many members or an IPO. But The E Club Social and The E Club+ still have the same mission with Facebook-like and beyond Facebook-like features: To be privacy-enhanced social networking services that can revolutionize social networking. I am still working (but mostly on The E Club+) to improve both of these sites.

A year in existence is a lot to websites. The E Club+ isn't even a year old yet (but will be in a month), and The E Club itself has managed to stick around for three years now, despite the crisis it had in September-October 2010. I hope for many more productive years ahead for The E Club Social and the rest of The E Club Family. Very Happy

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-TheEClub | View My Profile

/TheEClub
The E Club Social Platinum Participant
The E Club Social Platinum Participant

My Posts : 55

View user profile http://theeclub.info http://plus.theeclub.info/user/TheEClub

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum